Friday, August 11, 2017

The mountains around PROKOSKO Lake, Bosnia

We did a day hike around the mountain tops surrounding Prokosko Lake, what a beautiful view of the village, lake and the mountains beyond. The village thrives on tourism during the summer months, raising livestock and making local cheese and other food like goulash and pita. 



A look at the village from the mountains behind.


Ken thinks of trading in the VStrom...not!


After reaching the top of one peak, I found picnickers who had driven up.






Check out some of the view we enjoyed.

https://youtu.be/lUqBY4SMC5Y

1 comment:

  1. Hola amigos, I see you are having a blast through Europe!! I was thinking about and I've come to realize that it has been 10 years since we met in Baja.
    I'm taking a group of friends through Africa next month and we are really exited. Have a wonderful time wherever you are going next.
    Cheers my friends

    ReplyDelete